Mii & U: Milton Keynes' Hidden Gem

If you like Chinese food, live in or around Milton Keynes, and haven't yet tried Mii & U, you're missing out.

The small, not-too-special-looking, canteen-style restaurant offers some of the best Chinese food I've ever tasted, at some seriously cheap prices.

My friend and I, along with our boyfriends, double dated there on Saturday night, so I thought I'd write up a little review for you all - enjoy!




If spring rolls are on the menu, I'm going to order them. I think I actually got 6 or 7 in the side dish that I ordered, but I dug in to them before I remembered to take a photo (whoops). 

The spring rolls were so yummy, not too greasy which is something I always appreciate with a cuisine like Chinese, and the sweet chilli sauce that went with them complimented the dish perfectly. 

The portion sizes of the side dishes at Mii & U are perfect for sharing, or just the right size to finish yourself if you're hungry enough (which I was). 




Now I have to admit that I am not the most adventurous when it comes to Chinese food, so I went for my usual chicken chow mien. However, I can tell you that Mii & U do chicken chow mien really, REALLY well, although I would probably say that the side salad wasn't really needed. Is it ever, when you're eating this kind of thing?




If you're not a huge fan of Chinese food, or maybe if you just fancy something a little different, the traditionally Japanese chicken katsu curry also features on Mii & U's menu. 

This is my friend's go-to option here and it did look divine. I can tell you on good authority that it tastes just that good, too. 

As always at Mii & U, the food was served promptly, it was delicious and the staff were polite as well. A real hidden gem in an industrial estate - if you haven't already tried it, do!


Haze x




Share:

0 comments