My Favourite Restaurants in Birmingham

I have a feeling that this post might be a long one, because I do love a good meal out and, since moving to Birmingham for uni, I've found a fair few restaurants which have fast become my favourites.

So enjoy!

(These are in no particular order)


On Tuesdays, The Cosy Club offer 3 tapas dishes and a glass of wine for £12. My friends and I were VERY interested in this offer and we were also very full, impressed and happy by the end of our meal.

The Cosy Club is perfect for what I would call an occasion dinner; it's slightly more upmarket that your typical tapas bar (it also has a menu full of way more than just tapas). I loved it and am always looking for an excuse to go back!





I've lost count of the amount of times that I've sung The Botanist's praises, so I'll keep this short and sweet: the food is great, the interior is gorgeous and the staff are so friendly. Perfect.




My friends were telling me about Bodega for weeks before I finally gave it a go, and I was not disappointed. Its quick and easy Mexican 'street food' makes Bodega my go-to for lunch whilst out in Birmingham and I don't think that there's a single thing on their menu that I don't want to try!




I've recommended this place to all of my friends, and I think it's especially fab for date nights as the slightly darker lighting and candles create a little bit of a romantic vibe.

Also, the pizza is heavenly and they have raspberry cider on tap, what more can a girl ask for?




Bills is one of my absolute favourite chain restaurants, they just seem to always get it right. I don't think there's a single thing on the menu that I wouldn't eat and I've eaten and thoroughly enjoyed breakfast, lunch and dinner there multiple (separate - of course) times.





My fave little cafe, Cafe Rio does amazing burritos, rocky road bites, panini, coffee, I could go on and on.

Plus, it's so reasonably priced and right by my university. Perfect for a little (or extended) study break!





Yorks is always my go-to when family or friends come and visit me for a catch up, I've been so many times now and they never fail to impress. 

From their coffee and cakes (which pull me through the door every. single. time.), to their burgers, I freaking LOVE it here. 





I was never going to miss this place out. Yakinori is one of the best Japanese restaurant I know (maybe even better than Wagamamas... controversial, I know), the food is always just SO GOOD.

The Yakinori chicken katsu bento box is my favourite form of comfort food and their option to takeaway is so quick and convenient. Try and find me a Birmingham student who doesn't love it here!




Haze x



Share:

0 comments