Mothers Day Gift Ideas

Mothers Day is fast approaching (I have a feeling March is going to go so quickly) and so I have been browsing the web to try and find the perfect gift. I've found a few, and although I wish I could I really can't afford to buy them all, so I'm sharing them with you instead.

Enjoy!
LUSH

Can you ever go wrong with a Lush bath bomb? This 'Mum' one is so adorable and would be perfect for any Mum who enjoys a chilled out pamper session every now and then!


Papier

Equally as cute, Papier do some really gorgeous personalised notebooks and other stationery. Personally, I think this Banarwhal is both charming and hilarious, so it's the perfect present, right?


EllieEllie

I've bought a few gifts from EllieEllie before and they have never failed to impress me. Also, can you ever have enough mugs? I think they make the perfect little gift. 


Zara

At the moment, I can't imagine a time where I won't need a scarf when leave the house, and I'm sure my Mum feels the same. Zara do the best scarves, in my opinion, and they're so huge that if it's not too chilly you can use it as a cape rather than a coat!


M&S

Who doesn't love a good pair of pjs? I saw these in store the other day and they are so soft and cosy. If I wasn't currently on a shopping ban I might have had to buy them for myself!


House of Fraser

I think this might be my favourite of all my gift suggestions, I absolutely love it. My Mum loves Radley and this little coin purse makes for a wonderful little Mothers Day treat. 




If your Mum is a self-confessed chocoholic like mine, she might appreciate a homemade treat. These brownies are a regular occurrence in my household and they always go down so well, you can find a full recipe for them here. If you do try them out, enjoy!


Haze x




















Share:

2 comments

  1. In love with this post! I'm wracking my brain about what to get my mum, so this was really useful! I think I might make/ cook her something, as she will love that :D That mug tho <3

    Maria x

    http://www.lifewithmaria.co.uk
    https://www.instagram.com/maria.nichol/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! Homemade things are always much more sentimental I think, good plan :)

      Haze xo

      Delete