My Winter Wishlist

If you've been around here for a while, you'll know I like to do a bit of window shopping and create little wishlists on here for you guys. It gives me an excuse to shop and (hopefully) provides you with a bit of shopping inspiration!

My previous Summertime Wishlist went down really well, so this is a winter version. Enjoy!


Zara


As always, Zara are KILLING IT this season and this Leather Crossbody Bag is no exception. I wear a lot of black in the winter and this cute little bag would be perfect to liven up some of my favourite outfits.


Zara

I love a good jumpsuit for winter nights out, don't you? This one (from Zara again, duh) is the perfect mix between stylish and comfy and, with a little accessorising, could be dressed up or down.



Oasis

I'm also a rather large fan of animal print this season. I already have a big, fluffy, faux fur leopard print coat, but if you're wanting to ease yourself into the trend a little more subtly, this Animal Print Sweater is for you.


Topshop


How cute are these boots? I don't know when I'd wear them, but I want them. They are SO DAMN PRETTY.


New Look



As those who know me will know, I am a cold person. I am the one who throughout winter is always wearing a jumper and slippers even if the heating is on and, where possible, is also wrapped in a blanket. So this jumper is everything I could ever need: warm, cosy and cute.


Sainsburys


My Mum and I could not believe it when we wandered upon these beauties in our local Sainsburys. They are just gorgeous and perfect for the party season!


Marks and Spencers

My Mum had to drag me away from this one during our shopping trip this weekend. It's suede and so not at all practical for the wet winters that we usually experience in the UK, but it's oh so pretty and snuggly warm. I might just have to sneak it into my wardrobe...


Haze x








Share:

0 comments