Christmas Present Ideas with Casemade Ltd.



I am SO EXCITED for Christmas. Now that Bonfire Night is over I am in full-on Christmas mode and I am very excited to share all sorts of Christmassy content with you!

So, to kick things off, the lovely guys over at Casemade kindly gifted me one of their Italian leather iPhone cases to trial, review and, seeing as it's been so well liked by both myself and my Mum, recommend to you guys.




This case is designed for the iPhone 6 or 6S (linked here) and it fits it perfectly, but Casemade do also offer cases for pretty much all models of iPhones (even the new iPhone 7), Smartphones and Tablets so you're covered for whatever gadget has taken your fancy! 

Mumma Hazebeaulie and I have both tried this case and we really like it. The case feels seriously strong and hard wearing; it's been in and out of handbags and pockets over the last couple of weeks and hasn't scratched at all. The phone is held really securely in the case, which also accommodates for at least three cards and closes just as well with these in it as it does with none.

The magnetic close seems secure and still fixes just as well after two weeks of constant testing and usage. You can also use Apple Pay through the case which is so handy and has been put to use in multiple places!




Looks-wise I think the red stitching against the black case looks really smart and adds something a little different from your usual, plain phone case. All the cases that Casemade offer are available in black and also a gorgeous tan colour, I'm really not sure which I prefer!

Pretty much everyone owns (and loves!) a smartphone or tablet nowadays, so what better Christmas present for someone who has everything than a case to keep their prized possession safe?! 

I hope you're all as excited for the Christmas season as I am!


Haze x



Share:

0 comments