Revolución de Cuba's First Birthday!



I have written about Revolución de Cuba in Milton Keynes many-a-time before, most recently here if you're interested, but this post is a little different.

I was elated to be invited to attend Revolución de Cuba Milton Keynes' first birthday celebrations as a VIP guest, especially as they have fast become my favourite place to eat (and drink!) in Milton Keynes since their opening. It was a great night, my Mum and I had a wonderful time and, as always at this restaurant, enjoyed some amazing cocktails! It was a fiesta after all... (and it would be rude not to, right?)




The staff were definitely dressed to impress, in amazing Mexican themed outfits and some really gorgeous dresses, the band were providing fantastic entertainment and I could not have been more jealous of the salsa dancers that showed off their moves on the makeshift dance floor - they looked stunning (fun fact about me: I cannot dance to save my life). 




Neither my Mum nor I had ever attended an event like this, but we both seriously wish we could do it every week - we felt like princesses with our VIP ribbons and complimentary strawberry daiquiris; we were so well looked after and the whole atmosphere was amazing. Revolución de Cuba, you have done so amazingly well in your first year, as was obvious by the huge turnout of people wanting to celebrate with you!

I wish we could have stayed longer and maybe enjoyed what I know is always incredible Mexican food, but we actually had a second set of birthday celebrations to get to that evening as well (I know, I know, so in demand)! 




If you have yet to visit Revolución de Cuba Milton Keynes (it's in the Theatre District, by the way), what are you waiting for? I wish I had gotten a picture of the queue outside the main door when we left, it's definitely the place to be!

So, congratulations and Happy Birthday Revolución de Cuba, thank you for a fantastic night and I hope to be celebrating with you for many years to come!


Haze x






Share:

2 comments

  1. Sounds like it was a fun event! All those drinks look so yummy :D

    Mili | Sharmtoaster

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so much fun, if there is one local to you I would definitely recommend giving their cocktail menu a try! X

    ReplyDelete