Recent Instagrams No.3

This is my 70th blog post! How crazy is that?!

Since my last Recent Instagrams post, which I will link here, summer has ended, I have been on an amazing holiday and I have returned to Birmingham to start my second year at university.

In case you're not following me (which I think you should be!) I thought I would update you on all the recent instagramable things that I have been up to...




If you haven't already checked out Jemma over at Dorkface, do it. She created these wonderful prints which now have pride of place in my new bedroom at uni. They are gorgeous, don't you agree? Exactly what I was looking for!




 This photo was taken by one of our friends on our recent trip to Edinburgh and I love it. We had such an amazing time!




On what I think was the last real day of summer in the UK, Luke and I took advantage of the sun and went to play Pirate Mini Golf at our local golf course in Milton Keynes. SO. MUCH. FUN. Definitely not just for kids...




Yes, more holiday pictures. No, I will never get bored of sharing them. Every morning on our holiday to Gran Canaria this summer, I woke up to this perfect view.




The most beautiful, black sandy beach I ever did see.




What's a holiday without a few cocktails, right? I was so tempted to steal this Tiki cup, it was adorable.




If you look really closely at this photo, you can see that the backs of my thighs were incredibly sunburnt...




My first night out as a second year! I love this body from Pull and Bear, it's so comfy and seriously cute, if I do say so myself.




Myself, my lovely friends and a not so subtle photobomber.




As I mentioned in my recent My Weekend in Photographs, my lovely friend Vikki came to stay with me which was so much fun. I've known Vikki for almost two years, as we used to work together, and she is wonderful.


Haze x



Share:

0 comments