My Favourite Places to Eat in Milton Keynes

Hello!

In case you didn't know from my extensive food page, I am a massive foodie. Eating out is one of my favourite things to do and something that I unfortunately don't get to do so much now that I'm a student.

If you're from Milton Keynes or the surrounding area, I hope that you find these recommendations useful. Let me know your favourite restaurants too! 






As I mentioned in my full review of my favourite Mexican restaurant, here, this place is great. Fun, pretty and offering some of the best damn tapas I've ever had, Revolución de Cuba is top of my list for a reason.







One of my first restaurant reviews on this blog was about what Luke called the best meal he's ever had in Milton Keynes. Pretty impressive! You can check out more details here but I will say that I have never had a better pub-cooked Sunday roast.






Ask Italian (which, again, I wrote about here) always has great deals on and the food is just so good. Think freshly prepared, delicious, tastes-like-home-cooked Italian dishes. What's not to like?






As I have written before, here, for me and Luke, Las Iguanas is our go-to for all our celebratory meals. The food is delicious (seriously, try the nachos), the cocktails are amazing and on offer so often. Perfection.






If you want a night of fine dining, look no further than the Calcutta Brasserie in Stony Stratford. Situated in a converted church, no one can claim that this place isn't beautiful and the food is incredible too. The menu is full of traditional Indian dishes and the portions are huge. One of my favourite spots for a date night!



Haze x






Share:

0 comments