My Weekend in Photographs No.10

Hello you lovely lot, I hope you all had a fab weekend!

For me, this weekend was about spending time with family and, of course, food! If you follow me on Twitter and/or Instagram (if not, they're linked at the end of this post so go click follow!), you will have seen that I attended my first ever blogging event on Saturday. It was a brunch, hosted at The Swan in Salford, for local Milton Keynes bloggers and it was so much fun (there will of course be a full post up on this soon). 

I was pretty nervous showing up and not knowing a single person, but everyone was so wonderful and friendly, I ended up making friends with quite a few of the girls and I can't wait to see them all again! The food was great too,  I went for the eggs Benedict, and I think that we will all be going back to The Swan to try more of their menu.

On Sunday my parents and I had a gorgeous Sunday lunch at a pub called The Bridgewater Arms in Little Gaddesden. We mainly went for this pub because it is dog friendly, and we didn't want to leave our dogs in the car, but the food was really good and so was the atmosphere. If you're in the area I would definitely recommend it!


























What did you get up to this weekend?


Haze x



Share:

0 comments