My Weekend in Photographs No.8

Hello, I hope everyone had a great weekend! For me, this weekend has been great. 

On Friday and Saturday night my friends and I went to see my favourite band at a small, intimate gig at Bedford Esquires.  It was very hot and sweaty but so much fun and I cannot wait for them to tour again.

On Saturday I also went back to Ashridge, which I have written about before here, for a long walk and a fried breakfast.

On Sunday I really enjoyed a day out in London with Luke's family. We took a boat from the London Eye down to Greenwich to see the Cutty Sark and had a really nice meal in a pub right by the river. I had never been to Greenwich before but, if you are looking for things to do in London, I would definitely recommend it as it's beautiful!




























What did you get up to this weekend?


Haze x



Share:

0 comments