Anniversary Gift Ideas

Mine and Luke's three year anniversary is coming up so I am currently searching for the best presents for the occasion that the internet has to offer. 

We are planning to spend the weekend in Cambridge to celebrate and I cannot wait, I will certainly be writing a post about it, but for now here are some of my favourite things that I have found so far:

Not on the High Street

1. Number one is this adorable, personalised frame from notonthehighstreet.com. I think this is so sweet and different, I've never seen anything like it and it's definitely something that I would really appreciate!


2. Converse are so popular, but they're also a cool and practical gift. Luke wears trainers all the time so I thought he would really love these. He's had a pair like this before, too, so I know that he would definitely wear them!


Superdry

3. In my opinion, hoodies are always a good gift idea. They're comfy, cosy, useful and could replace the one that I seem to have permanently borrowed from Luke's wardrobe!


Tottenham Hotspur Stadium

4. If your partner is a football fan, most stadiums offer a tour for fans which seems like a great gift idea to me! These look super fun (if you're into football) and would be a cool, thoughtful anniversary gift.


Sipsmith

5. Alcohol is always well-received, especially if it's a good quality (and pretty bottle) like this one! 


Virgin Experience Days

6. This is a slightly pricier option, but it looks so fun and unique. Afternoon tea and cocktails sounds perfect to me, but if it isn't really your thing then Virgin do tonnes more Experience Days to suit everyone's taste and budget!

Beats by Dre

7. Good quality earphones like these last for ages (I've been using my pair for nearly three years!), so if your partner is never without their iPod then urBeats are definitely a good idea. I'm always on the lookout for things like these that double as functional and thoughtful presents!


I hope that you found this guide useful and enjoyable to read - if you have any anniversary gift ideas please let me know!


Haze x









Share:

0 comments