20 Facts About Me



1. I am 20 years old.

2. I am currently studying Spanish and Italian at the University of Birmingham, I will be going into my second year in September.

3. I am 100% British - born and raised in Milton Keynes.

4. As you can tell from my very full food page, I am a massive foodie.

5. I have never lived in a house without animals, previous pets have ranged from rats to rabbits and from guinea pigs to dogs. I am a massive animal lover.


My current (and wonderful) dogs.

6. A few years ago I spent a month in Peru and I cannot wait to go back some day, and to explore the rest of South America.

7. I used to be a swimmer. I swam competitively at County, Regional and National level for Milton Keynes Swimming Club.

8. I love to cook and bake - so expect plenty more recipe posts as the summer goes on!

9. I HATE driving.

10. For me, the best day out is to a zoo or safari park.

11. Elephants are my all time favourite animal.

12. I love to snorkel and scuba dive and I am so looking forward to my upcoming trip to Gran Canaria so that I can go snorkelling again!




13. I love to sing...

14. And to dance, but I'm not very good at it.

15. My favourite drink is a gin and tonic.

16. My favourite UK city to visit is Edinburgh, although Cambridge comes a close second.

17. My favourite flowers are mini sunflowers, I think they're gorgeous and they always make me smile.

18. Tapas is absolutely the best type of meal out there.

19. Clueless is my all time favourite film - the best one there is for getting me out of a bad mood.

20. I found this post incredibly difficult to write but I do hope that you enjoyed it!




Haze x




Share:

0 comments