My Favourite Restaurant

This Pink Passionfruit was my favourite

Saturday night was finally time for Luke and I to celebrate the end of my first year at university!

We booked a table at my favourite restaurant in Milton Keynes, Las Iguanas, a Mexican restaurant and cocktail bar, got there early to enjoy a few cocktails before we ate and had a really yummy meal.

Frozen Strawberry Daiquiris and Long Island Ice Teas!

As this year is Las Iguanas 25th anniversary their 2for1 cocktail deal is not just limited to happy hours any more, it's available 24/7 which was a pretty great surprise!

One thing I love about Las Iguanas is their extensive gluten free menu, which is something that you unfortunately don't see in many restaurants. We started our meal with the gluten free nachos with chilli, something that we have every time we visit and a firm favourite!


For our main course Luke had the Blazin' Bird, with hot habanero sauce and fries (another tried and tested favourite) and I went for the Sea Bass, which is new on the menu and served with asparagus and sweet potato mash.


This was such an amazing dish, I loved it and we both left raving reviews on our feedback cards at the end of the meal! 

If you're a fan of Mexican food, or even if you just fancy a few drinks, I would definitely advise you to give Las Iguanas a try if you haven't already.

Haze x






Share:

0 comments