Restaurant Review: The Navigation


A little while ago, my boyfriend and I enjoyed a really wonderful Valentines Day meal at The Navigation Inn in Cosgrove. The service and atmosphere were excellent, every woman in the restaurant was gifted with a red rose from their waiter which really made me smile and the staff were welcoming, friendly and couldn't do enough for you. I was very impressed, especially as we were visiting on such a busy evening.

Luke's roast pork belly.

We both went for Sunday roast dinners - I had roast beef and Luke enjoyed the roasted pork belly. The portions were HUGE and absolutely delicious, when the meal was served we were provided with an extra plate to put our Yorkshire puddings on, because they were so large!

My roast beef.
Even though we had definitely eaten more than our fill, we both decided to go for a pudding as well. Luke is a massive chocoholic and so went for the chocolate brownie, it was all gone before I had a chance to photograph it or try some so I guess it must have tasted pretty good! I went for strawberry ice cream with some raspberry sorbet and, again, I certainly wasn't disappointed.

I had been to The Navigation before for a meal with my parents and I will absolutely be visiting again, I can't wait to visit in the summer for lunch in the gorgeous gardens that I spied through the windows. We were so impressed with this restaurant and I would certainly recommend it to anyone in the local area, I'd even say it would be worth a journey to from further away!

Very happy after a lovely wine and dining experience!

Haze x





Share:

0 comments