Restaurant Review: Bill's Birmingham




Yesterday, to save me from continuous exam stress, my wonderful Mum visited me in Birmingham for a mother-daughter day out.

We started our morning with breakfast at Bills in the Bull Ring, which is one of my absolute favourite restaurants, and both ordered the blueberry buttermilk pancakes. It was the first time that I have ever tried pancakes in a restaurant and they were really amazing! 


The fruit that came with the pancakes (bananas, strawberries and blueberries) went really well but, my only criticism, I was not too keen on the bacon mixed in. If I was to have the same again, which I definitely would, I wouldn't add the bacon, however, my cloudy apple juice most certainly made up for it!

I highly recommend Bills, there is not a single thing on the menu that I don't want to try and I can tell you from experience that their full English breakfast is also delicious. If you do want to visit in the evening or on a weekend morning I would suggest booking, as it does get super busy, for good reason!

Haze x



Share:

0 comments